Ok ok I KNOW it seems like all I make are muffins, and before this it seemed like all I made was risotto, I obviously can become quite intrigued by certain types of foods (heavily influenced by my environment and tastebuds) but you've gotta believe me...THESE ARE DELICIOUS
I mean my obsession with muffins stems originally from this exact kind...a fragrant, spice-filled, aromatic pumpkin muffin, with of COURSE the only thing in the world that could make a muffin taste even better (except for rosie who has this strange aversion to baked chocolate LO) CHOCOLATE CHIPS...And ok if you aren't in love with chocolate like I am...then just skip them because these would be great anyways!
So here it goes...just make 'em ;-) they couldn't be easier or more delicious
Pumpkin! Chocolate Chip Muffins
Serving size: 6 jumbo (or 12 regular) muffins
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup melted btter
3/4 cup canned pumpkin
1/4 cup water
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
3/4 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1/2 ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 40 degrees F. Grease and flour muffin pan or use paper liners
2. Mix sugar, melted butter, and eggs together. Add pumpkin and water.
3. In a seperate bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and spices.
4. Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir in chocolate chips.
5. Fill the muffin cups 2/3ish full with batter. Bake in the 400 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.